If you are seeking to join an established and successful business in a position that utilises your experience and allows you to take ownership of your role, then this is the position you have been waiting for! Established for over 40 years, this organisation offers you the opportunity to work within a national business with experienced management who will support your long-term success in the position.
Working as part of a small supply team, you will be responsible for purchasing stock from established suppliers to maximise sales potential and ensure continuity of operations to meet customer demand. You will enjoy the variety of this position including;
- Monitor stock levels and replenishing stock in a timely manner
- Raise orders with established suppliers
- Identify potential stock issues
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding stock levels
- Expediting stock and customer back orders
- Create orders in ERP system
- Coordinate movement of stock between branches
- Generate and analyse daily/weekly/monthly reports
As an integral member of the supply team, you will enjoy working in this long established and successful business. With the implementation of an Open Source ERP system and established systems and procedures, you will have the tools required to ensure successful outcomes. Lovely offices and a supportive management structure combine to make this position one you will want to stay in for the long term.
If you describe yourself as a dedicated professional with a customer centric approach and meticulous attention to detail, then this position will be a great fit for you. If you possess the following skills and attributes, do not delay in applying;
- Understanding of stock management process
- Previous experience in either purchasing, stock control or quality control
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to multitask with strong organisational skills
- Exposure to ERP systems highly advantageous
This is a permanent full-time position and is available to those with full right to work in Australia indefinitely.
Jobs like this do not come along often so do not delay in applying.